Monday, March 2, 2009


We meet again(:


today was a Monday minus the 'blues'=D
because.. teachings was not carried out by our dear teachersXD, due the sports rehearsals and etc. heehee,I'm representing blue house in flag bearing.. today was our sorta 1st proper rehearsal, everything went well, while we were waiting for instructions, we guys mad seriously crazy jokes, crazy intense laughs all aroundXD


ok, here are some pictures, its not much, but i'll take more(:
NOW,
the bald guy is Anwar, he is our Tug of war team's Anchor! *that means the person standing right at the back(tough job)*, behind him is Andrew, he's tough, but not as tough as me!:D and if you noticed, there is a little Malay boy standing at the back, having a mushroom-haircut-look, he's Azrin(az)=] gahahaha


This boy, Razlan:D
one thing i know is that he is killer funny!XD me and him are like the joker among everyone:D he's in yellow house*looser house*..
You gotta hear this!XD after school today, my mum thought of playing mah jong. Contrary, she doesn't know how to, so she asked my dad to teach us howda play. we we're literally laughing instead of playingXD it's a rather complicated game but, gimme a week and i should be able to master it(:


I'm exhausted from the day):
I'll update more tomorrow:D
I'm done for(:
-Emo-

0 Answers Here(::