Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Now, I've been telling you guys that me and few of my friends dropped Accounts right?..


Well, i got bored yesterday so i decided to take some pictures of things that was happening during Accounts(: I don't understand what was on the board... But.. i know it is hell long
*never seen him write so much* 

A sudden pity for the Accountee'sXD

Ok, enough of the accountee's, now check out the anti-account subjectXD

Leenna doing what she does best(: Currently blogging about Sports Day:D
Leenna & Azrin posing for a perfect shot:D
This is Melvin, he is doing his daily routine.. Reading sports section in the newspaper over and over again(: 

Now You Know... what we do during accountsXD gahahahah
we dropped it because it's boring and complicated..):
Can't blame us:X

Tomorrow night I'll be leaving to Australia, gonna study there during the holidays.. DON'T WORRY! I'll be back in a weeks time(: I'll be staying in Canning Vale (google it) Its a nice neighbourhood(:

Till then,
I'm done for(:
-Emo-


0 Answers Here(::