Thursday, March 5, 2009

" Aiyah, Don't need to play la, sure loose one!''

" Go home la John, your team no match for us!"

" You call that a team ah?! ahahah"

These are few of the common lines i here from the RIval houses that is participating in Tug-Of-War.. 

But,

Today i proved to yellow team that they are not the superior team in Tug-Of-War! AND we've proven ourselves the SUPERIOR TEAM IN TUG-OF-WAR!! we won them in both rounds today, thus tomorrow, we will decide who will take the gold medal.... Green House or Blue House. these two teams have been battling against each other since 2006, and we've proven to be more superior then them. tomorrow we shall stand on our ground and hold our title! The yellow's done a great job, and hope you guys will buck up. 

I guess you are wondering why am i so 'into' the game?XD because, it all started when i was in primary school. I've never fail to be in the Tug-Of-War team since grade 4 till now. I've been tugging rope for 8 years now, and I'm not joking. It's my game, and I want to win this because this is my last year): now our next challenge is green house, it has been like this since i was in grade 5, it always ends up with these 2 team.. I would like to thank Leenna alot for motivating me from the start!XD

I'm super exhausted now, and i wanna go rest my back hurt and stuff=X
Till then,
I'm done for(:
-Emo-

0 Answers Here(::