Monday, March 23, 2009

another post from the blogger(:

Yesh, now time to update about my trip to Australia.

left to the airport on 12 March, our flight was at 12 p.m at the LCCT Airport. One thing cool about this airport, is that to enter the plane you gotta walk up stairs
to the planeXD pictures will say it all!:D





We arrived at Perth About 5 a.m! omg super early, and then manage to catch the twilight before it was gone(:
Mummy rented a car to travel around Perth.. 
I SWEAR I WILL NEVER RIDE THIS CAR EVER AGAIN!
It's a freakin' small car! GetZ. and it was manual, And she seriously have problem driving manual.. and the weather is so  Freakin' HOT! because its Autumn now, so yeah *thus I'm darker
Our main objective going to Australia is because my parents wanna buy a new land for a new house there, and for me, finding new school=X
Both took about 4 days to decide where to buy the land and choose my school.

Yeah, and we did(: we're going to move in to Glenarrif and of December, and I'm studying in Sevenoaks senior college(: pretty cool name huh?XD

the last 2 days was fun, we went to the beach. Learnt to catch some waves. Awesome beaches man, the sand is SUPER fine, and SOFT*(:



flew back to Malaysia on the 20Th afternoon
Here are some Random piccys's(:
It was raining *rare moment*
the most sinful thing!.
I suppose S.O.Y means Shit On You!XD
Next day was Sunburst
'I'll update about that tmrw or so.. just came back from some placement test for Home Schooling
I'll update about that tmrw too!XD

Till then,
I'm done for(:
-Emo-

0 Answers Here(::