Friday, February 27, 2009

Greetings little earthlings(:


 today was a BIG let down): 

To start it, this whole week it has been raining typically everyday.. so the field was wet and partly flooded today. Thus, Mr. Sara decided to postponed the Tug-Of-War preliminary rounds to next Thursday! I've been training for like a week for this competition and he postponed it!=X So to compensate, i played football in the evening=] It was a 11 vs 11, 2-hour game=X we lost 9-5, i missed 4 goals!
4 GOALS!


how could I? i really need more training=] didn't play football for like a week also, due to poor weather conditions. GAHHHH.

Tomorrow I'll be going to Subang school for singing Audition for some sort of event in their school, Fam Brothers, And Shu Sisters will be joining me(: maybe more, I've no idea.
I'll update more about tomorrow , tomorrow=]
I'm done for(:
-Emo-

0 Answers Here(::