Sunday, February 22, 2009

I've noticed something... for the past week I've been eating Spicy food everyday.. damnn not gonna like the outcome=X 

today I didn't go to school, I stayed home to watch the 81st Academy Awards!! but unfortunately my Astro Smart card when crazy and
 i didn't manage to watch it): *not so 'smart' after all..*

I went out with my girlfriend on Saturday to 
pavilion and we watched Pink Panther 2(: nice show indeedXD later on got ourselves some polo tee's. after that, her mum fetched us out for dinner in a Japanese restaurant 'Hajime' in Ampang, nice cos
y place, i recommend couples, or family to dine there! because its dark, thus romantic(:
  I have loads of picture in my phone but my dumb computer can't read my phone.... tss.. I WANT I NEW LAPTOP!
i'll update more next time(:
I'm done for(:
-Emo-



0 Answers Here(::