Friday, February 20, 2009

okayyy..i'm sorry for not updating my bloog again..

really busy these days and my Internet connection is haywire!D:
Class Test1 *which is my last exam in Sekolah Sri KDU* just ended a day ago:X
results are like trash...
melvin keeps on getting A1's for everything!! like he's plucking apples of a tree or something!
But my results dont matter anyway, cause im going to Australia before end of the semseter):
Gonna miss you guys alot>< *hinting Leenna!*
Justin Chan is leaving school.. Thus, the class will be limited to 17 people
THAT IS TINY!
last thursday, we had a football match, and i injured my nose(:
yay...
so now my glasses bent, thus from TODAY onwards.
John Wong will wear Contact lenses for football!
It's rather complicated if you're a first timer like meXD
and next week is gonna be a busy week for me=X
gonna train my TUG-OF-WAR team!
This year i was awarded the post 
'Official Captain Of Tug Of War Blue House Team 2009'
Feel so proud having that post(:
I gotta go now, dinner calls, guitar calls and yada yada!
OK, Im done for(:
-Emo-

0 Answers Here(::