Sunday, January 20, 2008

T.G.I Sunday!!!!

Hey its me again!!!=] yesterday in Sunday School was my happiest day this year=] I got to spend time with Suelyn and my other friends at the same time=]
Thanks Suelyn<3
We went mamak and ate and drink and talk...Sueluyn was quiet and shy Lol....she as talking to me through typing it down on the phoneXD*its ok hehe* later on, we had some meeting and Suelyn was able to attend it!!!
Lol kinda alot of events this year and i hope its gonna be more fun then last year^^
i was elected as the
public puja singing thing....
my job is to recruit boys to sing...
with the help of Jusryn of courseXD
can't wait for AGM so i can get my secondary position!!!!*muahahahhaha*after meeting went to mamak again this time in a bigger group...suddenly right..
Geetha ask us how long me and her have been together...i was like...*oooooooohhhhhhkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy* then Suelyn so "paiseh" so answer*haha so cute><*
after about 1/2 and huosr later her mum can fetched her and Zhen Wei home....then Suelyn mum said nice things about me^^
*reported by Suelyn**thanks Aunty!!!=P*
later on..took a taxi to Petaling Jaya for tuition...
omg
went there nobody there..and my tuition suppose to start at 5.30 and you know what??..i was there about one and a halve hour early.....slept there for awhile..class started Chemistry was the subject....Gotta remmeber 51 elemens in the periodic table!!!!>< bad="]"><..
then she deciede to call me..
talk for hour and a half laughed about the day and stuff like that then good night=]
today to stress for school... so skipped=/ and then out of the blue moon, sitting down and studying physics and chemistry*i was like..WTF!!!*
~Dr3amX over and out~

0 Answers Here(::