Thursday, January 24, 2008

Tagged

19 days to Valentines



Valentine Tag

Is valentine days important to you?
Duh..who the hell in this world don't like Valentines Day??!!XD

Do you have any boyfriend or girlfriend?
Lol yeah=]

How long have you been in a relationship with him/her?
A month and 14 days!!XD

Do you have a crush?
Nope....

What do you think of him/her?
I think she's the sweetest girl i ever wanna meet!!!=]

What is the best Valentine's Day Celeberation have you ever had?
Coming Soon..=]

What type of guy/girl you like?
I like girls with radiant impression!!!

What is you perfect Valentine's Day?
Get to spend the whole night with her and my friends, drinkin!!!XD

What do you want for Valentines Day?
I want to spend time with her for the whole night^^

Who do you wish to see on that day?
I wish to see Suelyn and my friends...each with a girlfriend!!!!*hinting=Justin, Suilun, Yuming*

Do you believe in TRUE LOVE?
Lol i do...but i believe in 'Love in first sight'=]

Tag 6 person to answer this question.
Suelyn, Suilun, Wei Gin, Xin Yi, Kelvin, Jarrel

0 Answers Here(::