Thursday, January 17, 2008

Hey wassup peeps!!!! Guess whose back??XD the revival of ....
The One
The Only
The Original
The so called lame..
The so called EmoSilent!
JOHN!!!!=P
its been awhile since I've blog=] and i know you guys miss my blog alot*perasan*XD
I'll be blogging about my life some other day so this is..
To Be Continued......
NOW!!!!XD haha ok right.....-.-''..life is ok.....class is ok.......friends are above ok........relationship above average ok XD...basically everything of for me is fine in school and out of school=] but there is this guy in class his bloody fcuking shit man...he is like the fcuking nerdiest boy in my class trying to bully me XD oooohhhh come on!!!!!!! you must be thinkin im joking right??...well think again.....HAS THIS WORLD GONE WRONG!!!!!!! i tell ya..ok lets stop talking about my school life...XD lets talk about...hmmmm.....friends?0.0 nothing much about them actually..same old friends la....realtionship???0.0 good obviouslyXD well its already been more than a month=] OMG!!!!! feel so sesat now man........><>
Oh Oh Oh and by the way... i like this font im using right now and for this year this will be ma font!!XD*random*
~Dr3amX over and out~

0 Answers Here(::