Monday, December 3, 2007

ran away to Genting last friday...

last Friday was the most depressing day of my life...the ONE that i use to LOV3 migrated to Australia i gave her the last kiss at 4.43 that day...long story...after that. my mum screwed me..i got pissed of and asked my driver to drive me up to Genting. i stayed in my pet sisters house up there *which she is actually Goh Tong's grand daughter!!and and the bodyguards and the securtiy guards there...woah pretty cool XD**SHIT!* i told her the entire story from head to toe..she understand me and allow me to stay for the night..it was freezing cold up there..! the next morning my mum called me..guess what i did?? i hung up..XD then both of us went to Starbucks for breakfast then her driver brought us to some chinese temple her grandpa owns..it was kinda cool there..and i took some shots there to^^ here are some of it. Have fun lookin at it..




I took this photo from her room *SUN RISING*




Above the sky is the limits..



Her grandpas 'small' Koi fish collection

and the temples little water fall

got bored in Starbucks and took this shot..LoL




~Dr3amX over and out~



0 Answers Here(::