Thursday, December 13, 2007

boring life

After the youth camp life was boring....so bored that i started drawing pictures..and i tell ya the pictures that i draw was surprisingly good for my level*lol* i took some photos of it and some of this pictures reflect how my little boring life...and this whole week was 'the' week...the week that i will be getting another girlfriend*which i got 12 December was the date btw* XD its funny how my life gets to this..i tell ya..oh..and back to topic again! the pictures..ya..ok erm...its actually emo pictures.. not as good as YU MING'S pictures it seems!but still im glad i was able to draw them check them out


WARNING: Pictures may cause the 'emoness' out

please be cautious when viewing pictures thank you...






fallen angel..







Mr. Emo & Mrs. Emo





The angel and devil within.







I will love you till death..








I'll clear my sins to be with you..



i name this picture December Romance because it


reflects the life of me and Suelyn <3



Shadows reflect you -.-''

If you were to shoot me,

I won't shoot back,

but instead i will wait for you in Heaven



This little thing just popped out of my head and look what's it doing...

~Dr3amX over and out~








0 Answers Here(::