Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I can't believe i missed all the fun for the pass 2 weeks!!!
*name few please*
1. Twilight with Leenna
2. Sayonara Junior Camp
3. Futsal with Chan
4. AND MORE


because....
i was attending tuition
*subconsciously saying*



WHAT THE F**K JOHN! HOW COULD YOU??!!!WOULD YOU??!



yeah..
i know..
i wouldn't wanna miss all the fun..
sorry to burst your bubble, but
remember, Next year is a


VERY VERY
VERY


Impotante year.
*evil grin*
SOOOOOOO...
Im having a fresh start(:
Start Studying already!!
for the past 3 weeks i've studied more, than i studied in school for a year!!
*wooooaaahhh*
here's my daily time table=]

Physics(9-10)
Chem(10.30-1.00)
Addmath(1.30-300)

Basically it's like this everyday
yup, everyday=], without fail!
Monday to Thursday(:
and you know what so unique??...

I HAVEN'T SKIPPED ANY CLASSES!!

*pat on the back*
BTW..
Im getting a new pair of boots
wooooott
but.. i have no idea which colour i should take,
why not you guys tell me?(:

Note to Justin Lee: These boots are 1st grade,(: tell me whether its good or not?XD
ok.. that's it for today,

I'm done for(:
-Emo-

0 Answers Here(::